I’m so honored… You like me. You really like me.
I’m having so much fun since I’ve gotten off my duff and gotten back to the blog. As I mentioned before, I’ve been meeting the loveliest and funniest folks.
Well, the dear nominated me for her very own award! and I couldn’t be more delighted.
I have to nominate someone else and answer some silly questions…
To steal some from her list (and bastardize a few)
- What book title would describe your life? Fool on the Hill, by Matt Ruff (and the only book I have ever reread)
2. Do you still sleep with a teddy bear? Not since I lost my favorite koala on a trip visiting colleges my senior year of high school. He was just irreplaceable and it still breaks my heart. I only hope he ended up with some sweet kid.
3. If you are reading a book and it is really terrible do you continue reading to the end, hoping that it gets better, or do you dump it right then and there? Confession time, and I hope you won’t think less of me, but no. I was reading some horrible book and just torturing myself to wade through it. A friend told me I could stop reading. What?! It had never occurred to me before that. Now, if it is a struggle, it’s gone!
4. What was your favorite musical group in Junior High? easy one- The Police
5. What was the first food you learned to cook? This may surprise some of you (HA!) mac and cheese. good ole blue box
and as a special bonus for @whereshappy (which I really think should be a requirement of accepting the award)…
I’m tagging along the side of the road, if she’s up for a challenge.
Here’s how it goes…
- Make up some silly and fun questions.
- Invite any one you want to participate, but really think of those people that you find have a great sense of humor and are willing to just play along for a few minutes.
- Please link back to this page if you participate so that I can try to see who is giving this a go and to see how far it reaches. I have no problem with this being re-blogged, if that’s how you would like to share.
- This is just for fun and is just a way to get people to know each other better! Seriously, that’s it. Just have some fun with it, please!
- No is a perfectly acceptable answer for me and everyone else. If you think this award is dumb, then more power to you–I hope you have a wonderful day doing whatever floats your boat.